Veinlite EMS PRO®
Product Code: VEMS-PRO
The Veinlite EMS Pro® is a portable vein finder designed for EMTs, paramedics, first responders and ER staff looking for one-stick vein access in challenging patient situations.
EMS Pro’s patented, side-transillumination technology penetrates the skin surface to reveal the structure of deep and superficial veins. First responders can easily locate veins acceptable for venous access, and provide emergency patient care quicker than ever before. Once a suitable vein is identified, the C-shaped opening provides traction and prevents the vein from rolling during venipuncture procedures.
In clinical trials, first attempt success rate was significantly higher when using Veinlite compared with the Standard of Care (93% vs 72%). Compare to near-infrared (NIR) devices which only provided a 45% success rate.
EMS Pro meets INS & CDC Guidelines for Infection Control through the use of disposable plastic covers to prevent patient-to-provider and patient-to-patient contamination.
- Fewer IV access failures
- Improved patient satisfaction
- Suitable for patients of all ages and skin tones
- Clinically proven to improve vein access success rates
- Integrated white exam light for patient assessment in the field
- Less wasted supplies
- Veinlite EMS Pro®
- 2 AA Alkaline batteries
- 50 disposable plastic covers
- Light shield
- Pediatric adapter
- Carrying case
Tip: Purchase disposable covers with your Veinlite EMS PRO®.
Downloads & Resources
- Number of LEDs: 24 (12 Orange + 4 Red + 8 white)
- Number of Switches: 1
- Inside Ring Diameter: 21mm
- Battery Charger: No
- Batteries: 2xAA Alkaline
- Battery Life: 550 minutes continuous
- Pediatric Adapter: Included
- Light Shield: Included
- Weight: 59.2 gm (without battery)
- Weight: 108.2 gm (with battery)
- Dimensions: 115mm x 55mm x 21mm
- Simple, single button operation
- Auto cut-off switch