5 Year Warranty Terms and Conditions
The 5 year warranty does not apply to:
- the above named Veinlite products purchased via any other web site or through any other seller
- the above named Veinlite products purchased from TransLite, via any other method or
- any other Veinlite products or accessories.
Other non-disposable Veinlite products and accessories purchased via www.veinlite.com are covered by a 12 month warranty. Disposable products (including all disposable plastic covers, batteries and halogen bulbs) are not covered by any warranty.
The 5 year warranty is void if the Veinlite has been misused in any way. Use of the Veinlite LEDX®, Veinlite LED+®, Veinlite EMS Pro® or Veinlite PEDI® without disposable plastic covers constitutes misuse and voids the warranty.
To make a warranty claim, please send an e-mail to [email protected] requesting a return merchandise authorization (RMA) code. The e-mail message should include:
- the name of the purchaser,
- the order number, invoice number or approximate purchase date,
- the serial number of the unit and
- a description of the problem.
You can also call TransLite at 281.240.3111 and provide the above information.
You must have a return merchandise authorization (RMA) code, issued by TransLite before shipping any qualifying Veinlite product for warranty repair.
TransLite will provide a prepaid UPS shipping label for sending your Veinlite for warranty repair. If you prefer to ship via a different method, at your own expense, your warranty return shipment should be insured and traceable (i.e. you should obtain a tracking number for the shipment).
Qualifying shipments should be sent to:
TransLite, LLC, Repairs
Attn: RMA [enter RMA code here]
345 Commerce Green Blvd
Sugar Land, TX 77478.