Which Veinlite® is right for you?
- I work with patients of all ages.
Choose Veinlite LED+®, our newest and most versatile vein access tool, suitable for use on adults and children.
- I work in a dental practice.
Choose Veinlite LED+®, an invaluable tool for dentists performing IV access and PRF procedures.
- I work with children.
Choose Veinlite PEDI2® if you work with children and adolescents (0-17 years).
- I work with neonates only.
Choose Veinlite NEO® if you work exclusively with Neonates (0-8 weeks).
What sets Veinlite®’s products apart?
- Portable, lightweight, durable, single user device
- Patented side-transillumination technology
- Veinlite® devices anchor the vein to prevent rolling, provides traction, raises the vein and acts as a local tourniquet
- Free 5-Year Extended Warranty. You've got our product? We've got your back!
Proven in randomized clinical studies, Veinlite® is the only vein access tool to improve IV access success rates over the standard of care. No other technology for superficial veins – such as near-infrared (NIR) devices was found to offer any measurable improvement in vein access among adults and children.