Finding and accessing veins and arteries in mice and rats has never been easier!
Veinlite R is designed to simplify venous and arterial access in mice and rats, ideal for the research market. Veinlite R is leading the way to better intravenous access in Research. It is simple to use, affordable and effective. The included tail adapters make stabilizing and securing the tail during access effortless. Powered by one AAA battery, Veinlite R features a compact form factor. You can switch light color and intensity for imaging veins, arteries, and examination. Attach a lanyard to the cap for easy access anytime.
- Find and access veins and arteries easily.
- This portable device features one-handed operation for ease of use – Integrated color switching and brightness controls.
- With Veinlite R, technicians can instantly identify veins and arteries, secure the tail, and make an efficient stick. No wasted time, supplies, or unnecessary trauma.
- Meets INS & CDC Guidelines for Infection Control – Uses affordable disposable plastic covers to prevent contamination.
- Veinlite R features 3 different colored lights: green for arteries, orange for veins, and a white exam light.
This Kit Contains:
- Veinlite R
- AAA 1.5v battery
- Lanyard-ready plastic cap
- 25 disposable plastic covers
- Hardshell case
- Soft pouch with (1) Large Rat Tail adapter, (1) Small Mouse Tail adapter