The most popular portable LED vein finder for efficient IV access in emergency medicine. A simpler version of the Veinlite LED®, the Veinlite EMS® uses 16 LEDs (12 orange and 4 red). It is a lower cost option for vein access in adults and children and is well suited to emergency response teams. The Veinlite EMS® uses 2 AA alkaline batteries and has a single switch to illuminate both orange and red LEDs. The Veinlite EMS® kit includes disposable plastic covers, 2 AA batteries, a snap-on pediatric adapter and a snap-on light shield attachment. An optional carrying case with belt clip can be purchased separately.
This product is ideal for:
- Emergency Response Teams
- Home Healthcare Providers
- Can be used on Adults and Children
- Number of LEDs: 16 (Orange 12 + Red 4)
- Number of Switches: 1
- Inside Ring Diameter: 21mm
- Battery Charger: No
- Batteries: 2xAA Alkaline
- Battery Life: 360 minutes continuous
- Pediatric Adapter: Included
- Light Shield: Included
- Weight: 108gm (including battery)
- Dimensions: 15mm x 55mm x 21mm
Additional Information: Purchasing a carrying case or extra packs of disposable covers with your Veinlite EMS will save paying additional shipping later.